Cornerstone Family Worship Mission/vision/beliefs
To advance the Kingdom of God in the earth, one soul at a time.
To provide a place where people from all walks of life can come to experience prayer, praise, worship, and ultimately God's Presence and Rule 24/7/365.
We accomplish both our Vision and Mission by providing in-depth education in the Word of God- unveiling His Heart and Mind as we learn together the Kingdom Principles that Jesus taught throughout His Ministry. Those under the burden of sin: guilt, shame, low self esteem, substance abuse, etc. Unbelievers become believers, believers become transformed and born again as citizens of His Kingdom here on earth. (His original intent)
As Kingdom Citizens, we leave the world system and its economy of lack and we enter our new country under His Sovereign Rule in His Righteous Government, and we prosper in His Economy of Abundance. Our Mission and Vision are accomplished as the Body of Christ unites to live His Will and His Way 24/7/365.
We believe the Bible to be the complete Word of God.
- That the 66 books of the Old and New Testament were inspired by the Spirit of God as originally written.
- That the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct · 2 Timothy 3:16.
We believe in one God, Creator of all, holy, sovereign, eternal, existing in three equal Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
We believe in the absolute and essential deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
- In His eternal existence, with the Father in pre-incarnate glory
- In His work of creation, in His virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death and bodily resurrection
- In His triumphant ascension, mediatorial ministry and personal return
The Holy Spirit
We believe in the absolute and essential deity, and in the personality of the Holy Spirit
- Who convinces of sin, of righteousness and of judgment
- Who regenerates, indwells, seals, sanctifies, illuminates and comforts those who believe in Jesus Christ
- Who baptizes believers at conversion into the Body of Christ and bestows upon them His gifts sovereignly as He wills and fills those yielded to Him
We believe that Adam was divinely created in the image of God
- That by the sin of disobedience he fell from that state
- That all his posterity inherited spiritual depravity and defilement
- That all men therefore are guilty before God and condemned to physical and spiritual death